Best Happy Birthday Quotes You Should Know

31. “I’ll never forget the day our paths crossed for the first time. My life has been brighter ever since. Happy birthday! You are so deserving of all the wonderful things that will come your way.”

32. “Today is your birthday! I hope you receive more blessing than you ask for, and only good things come your way this year.”

33. “Let every gray hair and wrinkle be a reminder of how far you’ve come in life. Happy birthday, friend!”

good night messages for wife

34. “On your birthday, think of all of your favorite things to do. Now get out there and enjoy them on this very special day.”

35. “I am so grateful to have a friend like you in my life. I hope that every star, candle and wishbone you make a wish on today will bring you good luck and happiness.”

36. “Considering how crazy we are – I’m surprised we even made it this far. Happy birthday, best friend!”

37. “Happy birthday! May your gifts be expensive, your cake be sweet and your day fantastic.”

38. “Happy birthday! Quick – blow out the candles; I think I used dynamite.”

39. “Happy birthday! Remember, if your presents are wrapped in newspaper and your cake is dry, you still have ME!”

happy anniversary wishes for both

40. “Happy birthday to the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Let’s celebrate this momentous day and party like there’s no tomorrow.”

41. “Happy birthday to my old – err, mature. Whoops, I mean, seasoned? Umm – my young-ish friend.”

42. “A great friend is tricky to keep, hard to find and nearly impossible to ignore. You are a great friend. I hope you have a birthday that’s as great as you are!”

43. “Happy birthday to a friend that lightens up my day. My life would be dull without you. Thank you!”

44. “I will always be there for you when you need me. I will always have your back when you need support. And I will always be around to wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday, friend!”

happy birthday message for wife

45. “Each year with you is another blessing. Happy birthday! Here’s to many more years of friendship.”

46. “I hope your birthday is filled with giggles, laughter, chortles and guffaws.”

47. “I made a wish on my birthday and got you; a true friend. I hope your birthday wish is just as amazing.”

48. “Happy birthday! I hope that all of the words of love people say will bring a big smile to your face today.”

49. “May fun, well wishes, puppies, gifts, rainbows, cake and all the nice things come your way today.”

good night wishes for girlfriend

50. “I hope your birthday is an unforgettable occasion that people will be talking about for years to come.”

51. “I truly believe we’re a matched pair. We’re perfect for one another. We’re tailored for love, and we live a happy life together. Happy birthday, love!”

52. “Just as the day can’t start without the sun, my life can’t start without your sweet nothings and touch. Thank you for being you. Happy birthday!”

53. “Happy birthday to that one person who makes my life complete!”

54. “I may not always show it, but you are the best thing that has happened to me. Let’s take the time to make your birthday special, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy birthday, sweetie.”

55. “Someday, we will look back on this day and realize that this was the first of many more birthdays to come. I hope that I can celebrate with you now, and again 100 years from now. Happy birthday!”

good morning wishes for her

56. “I love you and want you to know that I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”

57. “Today, on your birthday, I draw a circle around you. I won’t draw a heart because a heart can break, but a circle lives on forever. Happy birthday, my love!”

58. “Your birthday may pass quickly, but our love will always remain.”

59. “May you have a birthday that’s as warm as your heart, bright as your smile and as special as you are.”

60. “It’s in you that I’ve found my best friend, the perfect partner and the sweetest love I could have ever hoped for. I’m happy that fate has brought me to you. Happy birthday, my love.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome Good Night SMS For Her