Awesome Good Night SMS For Her

#31. “When Nights are long and friends are few, I sit by my window and think of you. A silent whisper and a silent tear, with all my Heart I wish you were here. Good night & sweet dreams.”

#32. “As you go to bed tonight, I beg the moon to give you light. Tell my angels to hug you tight, and make sure you are all right. And ask the gentle breeze to care you and kiss you good night.”

#33. “Wash your face… Wash your feet… Now it’s time to fall asleep… Your eyes are weak and mouth can’t speak… So, let´s hope the night shall be nice and sweet… Good night.”

wedding anniversary messages for brother and sister in law

#34. “Sister, please hold my hand, because without you I can’t stand. For we were put on this earth for a reason, to go through every good & bad season. Good night my dear.”

#35. “Sister, I’m glad I have you near, for the many things you’ve brought me, there’s nothing I shall fear. Good night my dear!”

 good night sms for sister

#36. “Wishing you a lovely night, wait for tomorrow for a day so bright. See pleasant dreams for another day, as on your bed you lay. Wait for a new dawn, a new day, don’t forget to say your pray. Good night dear sister and sleep tight!”

#37. “The moon is shining bright, the sun is now nowhere in sight. The stars are twinkling with all their might, while there’s darkness outside, left & right. So let us now turn off the light,
and wish each other a very good night. I love you, sister!”

#38. “Night is come by, so set your bed and go to sleep, what lies ahead of you, are lovely dreams. May all your problems and worries melt away, for tomorrow is going to be a brand new day! Have a good night dear sister!”

happy anniversary to my husband

#39. “We may be miles apart, but you always stay in my heart. The night is here, so accept my loving good night wish. Leave aside everything and have a sound sleep, as the night gets more deep, tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Good night sis!”

#40. “Night is time to say goodbye to the past, it is the time to wish for sleep all night that lasts. It is time to under the blanket get curled, it is time to get lost in a dream world. Good Night to you, beloved sister.

#41. “Dear sister, I hope you are preparing to sleep soon rather than wasting time talking idle with your love. I wish you a good night and remind you I am in the next room.”

#42. “Dearest sister, wishing you best and good night. Make sure you sleep soon for going for morning walk tomorrow with me or else I will drag you at the earliest in the morning.”

#43. “Sweet sister, I hope you have a good night sleep with beautiful dreams. Make sure you don’t disturb me with idle talk or else you will have a bad day tomorrow.”

#44. “Lovely sister, wishing you a good night sleep. Don’t forget to wake me in the morning for the siesta or else you will not have the morning breakfast made by me.”

happy birthday sms for boyfriend

#45. “Dear sister, I send lovely good night wishes for you. I hope you sleep well and not disturb me with your wake up calls in the early morning.”


#46. “It was nice growing up with someone like you: Someone to lean on, someone to count on, someone to tell on… Good night my dear! :)”

#47. “In the night, don´t waste your time thinking about your past, future or present. Kill some flies instead, so you can have a sleep so pleasant. Good night dear sister! :)”

#48. “This message is just to remind you that the most amazing creation of God is going to sleep, so you can quickly message her back a Good Night text, as she is still awake! Good night sis! :)”

#49. “May the sweetest person on this earth come in your dreams tonight. However, do not expect it to be a routine, as I might not be available each night! :)”

#50. “Sister, I wish you a very good morning, 10 hours in advance or better, have a great night!”

good night text for her

#51. “Dear sister in law, I send good night wishes for you through this text. I hope you have a beautiful dreamy and a peaceful sleep.”

#52. “Dearest sister in law, wishing you good night. Let the stars shine beautiful dreams in your sleep for a cheerful morning tomorrow.”

#53. “Sweet sister in law, sending you good night wishes through text. I hope you have undisturbed sleep for an energetic day tomorrow.”

#54. “Cute sister in law, sending good night wishes especially for you. I hope you wake up witnessing cheerful dreams of love.”

#55. “To my sister in law, I send heartfelt good night wishes for you. Let the night fairy gift you a peaceful sleep with cheerful dreams.”

#56. “You are my sister, not by blood, but rather by love. When I cry, you wipe away the tears. When I hide, you take away my fears. Good night!”

#57. “When an angel came to me, he asked – What is your wish for tonight? –
I said – Please take care of the person who’s reading this message. – Have a good night dear sister in law!”

good morning love quotes for my wife

#58. “Night is longer than day for those who dream & the day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams dear sister in law!”

#59. “Being your friend is my gift, missing you is my bad luck. Disturbing you with SMS is my way of thinking about you, but keeping our friendship is my aim. Good Night!”

#60. “People don’t always need advice. Sometimes all they really need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand them. Good night my best sister in law!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Happy Birthday Quotes You Should Know